The most dangerous highway in the world, where life is at stake
- Do you like to take risks? Do you like to travel hard?
- Do you enjoy crossing dangerous roads?
If the answer to these questions is yes, let us ask you another question. Have you traveled on the most dangerous roads in the world? If not, let’s take you on the most difficult road trip in the world.
The Pamir Highway in Central Asia is known as the most difficult highway in the world.
- This highway runs from the city of Osh in Kyrgyzstan to Dushanbe in Tajikistan.
- This 1200 km long highway is considered to be the most inaccessible road in the world.
- The road passes through very lush, wild and desolate hills.
- During this time the road often passes through deserts and often leads to a terrible bay.
- In many places this road goes from an altitude of about four thousand meters.
- It is said that the population of Snow Leopard and Marco-Polo is higher than that of humans.
It takes courage to walk on this road
- A picture of the highway
- When you cross this highway, you come across a bad road.
- Thrillers have to contend with the dangers of earthquakes, floods, avalanches and deep valleys during this 1200 km long journey.
- The difficulties that arise with each step, the thrill of the journey does not diminish anywhere.
- In addition to the far-flung desolate spaces, the extreme lack of basic amenities along the way, long distances between populations increase the heart rate.
- Passing over the Pamir Highway means real-life action, thriller reality.
- Anyone who wants to enjoy this thrill should also have a strong heart and know how to repair a car.
Mountains spread far and wide
As you pass over the Pamir Highway you will feel as if an endless series of hills were running with you.
Not only are the plains of the Pamir Mountains, this highway also offers a view of the Hindu Kush Mountains, which are in Afghanistan.
- There are many interesting names for the hills here. Such as the Academy of Sciences Range.
- There are also many mountains that no one has climbed. No one has filed a lawsuit against this barren mountain.
- The Pamir Highway passes over such difficult roads that it feels very scary.
WATCH DANGEROUS HIGHWAY::
Somewhere there is a rushing river, somewhere there is a barren mountain, somewhere there is no railing for safety on the highway passing through the side of a valley hundreds of meters deep.
Top 7 Most Dangerous Roads INDIA You Would Never Want to Driver On ! You won’t be able to keep your eyes off the screen for 06 minutes. Let’s watch and feel! Top 07 Most Dangerous Roads and Highways from around the world you should never take