State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | Specialist Cadre Officer & Dy. Manager Recruitment
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for various posts. Candidates are requested to read advertisement and apply Online through link given below. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website or website regularly for details and updates.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
The origin of the State Bank of India goes back to the first decade of the nineteenth century with the establishment of the Bank of Calcutta in Calcutta on 2 June 1806. Three years later the bank received its charter and was re-designed as the Bank of Bengal (2 January 1809). A unique institution, it was the first joint-stock bank of British India sponsored by the Government of Bengal. The Bank of Bombay (15 April 1840) and the Bank of Madras (1 July 1843) followed the Bank of Bengal. These three banks remained at the apex of modern banking in India till their amalgamation as the Imperial Bank of India on 27 January 1921.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020
SBI : Specialist Cadre Officer & Dy. Manager Recruitment
- Engineer (Fire): 16 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit): 28 Posts
- Manager (Network Security Specialist): 12 Posts
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist): 20 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst): 40 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst): 60 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Systems): 183 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Systems): 17 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 15 Posts
- Project Manager: 14 Posts
- Application Architect: 05 Posts
- Technical Lead: 02 Posts
- Manager (Credit Procedures): 02 Posts
- Manager (Marketing): 12 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): 26 Posts
- Final Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview. (for Engineer (Fire) and Manager (Credit Procedures)
- Final Selection will be based on Online Written Test – cum – Interaction (for All Other Posts)