RTE admission 2020 1st Round merit List Official pressnote
- Decisions in the best interests of students for reasons that are likely to affect teaching work.
- R.T.E. The deadline for filling up the online form for admission will not be extended.
- The first round of RTE admission process will be announced on 11/06/2020.
- Out of total 2,09,50 applications received from across the state, 1,13,8 applications were approved, 2,09 applications were rejected.
- 31,8 applications canceled by parents: Verification process of 12,50 applications continues
- If the deadline is extended, the first round of admissions under RTE may not be announced in time, which is likely to affect the teaching work of the students.
State Education Minister Shri Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said regarding the demand to extend the deadline for filling up the online form for RTE admission, the deadline for filling up the online form for RTE admission will not be extended as it is likely to affect the education work of the students. When the online education work has been started by private schools in the state, if the deadline for online application for RTE admission is extended or the deadline for correction of the rejected form is given, the first round of admission under RTE cannot be announced in time. So, it is likely to affect the teaching work of the students.
READ ALSO: School opening fake news reality check
READ OFFICIAL LATTER:: CLICK HERE
Mr. Chudasama added that during this period, a total of 2,05,50 applications have been submitted by parents on the website http://rte.orpgujarat.com for filling up online forms. Out of which, till date, 1,14,8 applications have been approved and 2,09 applications have been rejected from district level. In addition, 31.3 applications have been canceled by parents. While the process of verification of 19,20 applications is in progress. Verification of applications will be done till 05/06/2050 and the first round of RTE admission process will be announced on 11/06/2050.