NYKS Recruitment 2021
NYKS Recruitment 2021: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) is looking to deploy meritorious young candidates for National Youth Corps Scheme. NYKS Recently Published 13206 Volunteers Recruitment 2021 Notification, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read GujaratTimesjob Article Given Below
NYKS Recruitment 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in NYKS. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Post No. Of Post Salary
Volunteers 13206 5000/-
NYKS Volunteers Education Qualification
Minimum class 10th pass. Students who have enrolled themselves as a regular students are not eligible for deployment under the scheme.
NYKS Volunteers Age Limit
Minimum 18 years and below 29 years as on 1st April 2021.
There is No Application Fees
Note: Before Apply Please Read official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.
Selection will be based on Interview.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Online Application Start From: 05.02.2021
Online Application Last Date: 20.02.2021
Date for conducting interview (selection committee): 25 Feb to 05 March 2021
- a) Each NYV has a major role of catalic agent between youth clubs and development departments.
- b) Each NYV has to prepare Youth profile of his/her block
- c) Each NYV is required to be IT Savvy. Further NYVs should have the capability of preparing report/documentation of youth program and upload online. NYC should also know about preparing reports for media/news statement. Each NYV should know the using of required mobile Apps (for example Digidhan, Digital India etc).
- d) Formation of New youth clubs, activisation of defunct youth clubs is the major task of each volunteer.
- e) Organizing NYKs regular and special programme with the help of Youth clubs.
- f) Guiding and motivating youth clubs members for involving themselves in community development programmers
- g) Recommending active/ dedicated members of youth clubs for NIC, Skill training, international youth exchange programme etc. to District Youth Officer.
- h) To maintain records of programmers conducted by youth clubs.
- i) To submit regular reports / online reports highlighting their work on regular basis.
- j) Maintain liaison with development departments and youth work agencies in the block/ district.
- k) To attend meetings regularly, at concerned Kendra.
Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration: 01.04.2021
The Competent authority has directed that the entire selection process of NYVs for the year 2021-22 should be completed at the earliest in a transparent and time bound manner. In view of provision of the scheme of NYC, it has been decided by the Competent Authority to deploy meritorious young candidates having dedication, talent, enthusiasm and fulfilling the required conditions as NYVs.
It is made clear that in order to streamline the system of deployment of NYVs, the following aspects are to be followed:- a) Any volunteer, deployed against any vacancy in between, should be deployed for the remaining period only, of that financial year (up to 31st March). This will ensure that from April, the whole system of NYV deployment will be as per financial year i.e. 1 st April to 31st March. b) For considering continuation of any volunteer in the 2 nd year, proposals along with details of specific achievements made by the particular NYVs may be placed before the NYV selection committee for necessary decision. c) In case, the deployment process is delayed due to election code of conduct and other reasons, then the deployment should be made only up to the remaining part of the financial year i.e. up to 31st March, of that year. Further, in case, their term is extended in the 2nd year, the extension will be up to 31st March of the extended year or completion date of their 2nd year term whichever is earlier