NISHTHA TRAINING MODULE 1 TO 18 ONLINE TRAINING START
The Department of faculty Education and Literacy has launched a National Mission to enhance learning outcomes at the elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha in 2109-20.
NISHTHA may be a capacity building programme for “Improving Quality of faculty Education through Integrated Teacher Training”. It aims to create competencies among all the teachers and faculty principals at the elementary stage. NISHTHA is that the world’s largest teachers’ training programme of its kind.The basic objective of this massive training programme is to motivate and equip teachers to encourage and foster critical thinking in students. The initiative is first of its kind wherein standardized training modules are developed at national level for all States and UTs.
- Improvement in learning outcomes of the scholars
- Creation of an enabling and enriching inclusive classroom environment
- Teachers are trained as first level counselors to be alert and aware of the social, emotional and psychological need of scholars
- Teachers are trained to use Art as pedagogy resulting in increased creativity and innovation among students
- Teachers are trained to develop and strengthen personal-social qualities of scholars for his or her holistic development
- Creation of healthy and safe school environment
- Integration of ICT in teaching-learning and assessment
- Develop stress-free School Based Assessment focused on development of learning competencies
- Teachers adopt Activity Based Learning and move faraway from rote to competency based learning
- Teachers and faculty Heads become conscious of new initiatives in class education
- Transformation of the heads of faculties for providing academic and administrative leadership within the schools for fostering new initiatives
NISHTHA Teachers Training Programme 2020 – NISHTHA means National Initiative for college Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement. HRD Minister launched ‘NISHTHA’ Teachers Training Programme. NISHTHA may be a capacity building programme for “Improving Quality of faculty Education through Integrated Teacher Training”. It aims to create competencies among all the teachers and faculty principals at the elementary stage.
The functionaries (at the state, district, block, cluster level) shall be trained in an integrated manner on learning outcomes, school based assessment, learner – centred pedagogy, new initiatives in education, addressing diverse needs of youngsters through multiple pedagogies, etc. this may be organized by constituting National Resource Groups (NRGs) and State Resource Groups (SRGs) at the National and therefore the State level who are going to be training 42 lakhs teachers subsequently. a strong portal/Management data system (MIS) for delivery of the training, monitoring and support mechanism also will be infused with this capacity building initiative.
The Nishtha mega-training programme is different from other training programmes in terms of its objectives, vision also because the whole format of execution. The objectives of Nishtha mega-training programme are:
IMPORTANT LINK TO JOIN NISHTHA TRAINING::
Download Module 2 : Click Here
To equip all the elementary stage teachers on learning outcomes, school based assessment, learner centred pedagogy, new initiatives in education and addressing diverse needs of youngsters through multiple pedagogies, etc.
To monitor and supply extensive support to the teachers using multiple modes up to the classroom level, in sight of improving learning outcomes of the scholars .
To orient state functionaries and faculty principlas on learning outcomes, national achievement survey, learner- centred pedagogy and new initiatives in class education in order that they’re ready to monitor schools and extend support to colleges for the implementation of latest initiatives.