New syllabus and National Secondary Education Campaign STD 10th.
The objective of the National Secondary Education Campaign (R S M A) is to the expand and improve in the standards of the secondary education – Classes 9 to 10. National Secondary Education Campaign by a specifying a secondary school (up to class 10) within an a area of 5 km for each adjoining in a country. Will be also take a secondary education to the corner. The National Secondary Education Campaign (R M S A) is the latest initiative of the Government of the India to achieve the goal of the Universalize of the Secondary Education.
The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan was a set up by the government to the bring elementary education to the millions of children which has been a hugely successful and hence the need to strengthen the structure of the secondary education across in the country. The campaign (R M S A) is also said to have a launched plans to the implement it at a total cost of the Rs.20,120 crore during in the 11th Plan.
Std. Matter of the providing a supplementary literature (exemplar) for a students from a 9th to 12th.
According to the above subject, due to the current Kory epidemic, it is not a possible to start educational work by a calling students in a schools. Therefore, students are being imparted home based education through a various mediums under home learning program.
In the current situation, if students are given a supplementary literature along with the textbook, students can be stay at home and practice more. Soft copy of the supplementary literature (Exemplar) of the Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics subject in a Std-9 and 10 Mathematics-Science subjects and Std-11 and 12 Science streams prepared by a Gujarat State School Textbook Board, Gandhinagar for in this purpose. In a PDF format which is sent by the office here on the first Saturday of every month as per the syllabus of that month. The research is a accompanied by a soft copy (PDF) of the October Supplementary Literature (Example) attached.
Through a teachers Std. 9 and 10 and Std. 11 and 12 (science stream) students are asked to the deliver. Students are asked to make a necessary arrangements at your level to the ensure proper a guidance on the use of this literature.
Initiation of a new secondary schools / higher secondary schools in a supply areas on the basis of the school depiction experiment. All these buildings will be have a mandatory water harvesting system and will be a made environmentally friendly.
• Rain harvesting in a systems will be a also be installed in a existing school buildings
• Existing a school buildings will also be made environmentally are friendly
• New schools will be also be set up in a P P P style
Provide a necessary infrastructure like a black board, furniture, libraries, science and mathematical laboratories, computer labs, toilet set
Appointment of the additional teachers and on-the-job training of the teachers
- Bridged a curriculum to the develop learning ability for a students who have a passed Class VIII
- Review a course to meet N C F, 2005 standards
- Accommodation for a teachers in rural and difficult mountainous areas
- Accommodation for a female teachers will be a given priority
- Free a accommodation / meals for a students from SC, ST, O B C and minority communities
- Hostels / residential schools for a babies, cash incentives, uniforms, books, separate toilets
- Providing a scholarships to well-endowed / needy students at the secondary level
Inclusive education will be the hallmark of all the activities. Efforts will be a made to provide all the necessary facilities for a specially able children in all the schools.