Mahila Samrudhi Yojana (for women only)
- A microfinance scheme for women belonging to the target group and women entrepreneurs running independent businesses to create self-employment for women of nomadic and emancipated castes.
- Under this scheme women beneficiaries will be able to do business of their choice.
- The applicant should be a nomadic or emancipated woman.
- The limit of the annual income of the family in the eligibility of income from 1/4/2018. 2 lakhs, of which 3. For families with an annual income of up to Rs 1.50 lakh, at least 50 per cent of the total loan amount will be allocated..
Eligibility for loan
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and not more than 60 years on the date of application.
- The applicant needs to have experience in the field of business / profession with technical and expertise.
- The applicant will have to provide proper security to get the loan.
Key features of the scheme
- Maximum loan limit 50,000 / -.
- The interest rate will be 5% per annum.
- Under this scheme 100% loan is given for the amount of business / occupation.
- 3% National Corporation, 2% State Government contribution and Beneficiary contribution will be zero in the loan amount.
- The loan amount will have to be repaid in 5 equal monthly installments including interest.