How To update Adhar card Detail Online
Aadhaar card has become a very important document in recent times. Whether it is to get a SIM or to do any work related to the bank. Without Aadhaar card, it has become impossible to complete any work at present. Often, if there is any update left in the Aadhaar card, the Aadhaar centers have to be pushed, which increases the hassle and wastes a lot of time. With all this in mind, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has taken a special decision to provide relief to the people. You can now update Aadhaar online from the comfort of your own home, although some features have to go to the Aadhaar Center. Learn the special process ……
You can book an appointment for Aadhaar Service Center online from the comfort of your own home. One can book an appointment online from UIDAI. You can choose a service center near you. Then whether to apply for Aadhar card or to change the existing Aadhar card. You don’t have to stand in lines.
How to book an appointment for Aadhaar Service Center?
- Go to www.uidai.gov.in to book an appointment.
- Go to the “My Aadhaar” drop-down menu option and click on “Book Appointments” from there.
- You must select a city and location from the drop-down menu then click on “Proceed to Book Appointment”.
- Enter your mobile number, and an OTP will be sent to you for verification.
- Submit support details and personal information.
- Select the date and time of your choice.
- You will be given a booking appointment number.
The Aadhaar Service Center is similar to the Passport Service Center, a token system in which the applicant is required to obtain a token first.