Become the owner of a new and expensive car without buying, apply the scheme in these cities of Gujarat
Maruti Suzuki India has announced the expansion of its Vehicle Subscription Program (Maruti Suzuki Subscribe) to four other cities in the country. Which includes only two cities in Gujarat.
Maruti Suzuki India said in the case that the program is being extended to Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. The company plans to expand the program to 60 cities across the country over the next three years. The company had earlier launched Maruti Suzuki subscription program in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune. The service was a resounding success in these cities.
Under the program, customers can choose from Maruti Suzuki Arena to Swift Dzie, Vitara Brezza and Ertiga, as well as new Blaeno, Ciaz and XL-6 from Nexa. According to Maruti Suzuki, under this program, a customer can use a new car without acquiring ownership of the vehicle. For that they have to pay monthly rent. These fares vary for different cities. The customer can choose from a subscription period of 12 months to 48 months.
- Flexible tenure options of 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 or 48 months*
- Freedom to choose from a wide range of cars
- Freedom to choose between
- All expenses included in the fixed monthly fee
- Return car after use
- no resale risk
- 24×7 On-road Assistance
- Zero Maintenance Cost
- Zero Insurance Cost
- Zero Down Payment
- How do I get started with the subscription ?
- What are the documents required?
- What if I want to cancel the booking after paying the advance rental and security deposit?
- Do I need to be physically present for taking the delivery of the car?
- What are the various modes of payment which I can use for the monthly rentals?
- What do I need to pay initially to get the car?
- What do I need to pay while using the car?
- When do I need to pay the monthly subscription fee?
- How can the payment be made?
- What are the charges in case of damages?
- What is negligent driving ?
- What are the charges in case of late payment?
- What about the insurance claims & disallowance?
- Who will pay for tolls, parking, inter-state taxes, fines & challans?
- Who will recharge Fastag?
Usage & Maintenance
- Can I share my car with someone and split costs?
- Is there a limit on kilometers driven?
- Who will take care of the maintenance of the car?
- What is included in maintenance?
- Will pick and drop of the car be provided for periodic servicing?
- What happens if the car breaks down or meets with an accident?
- What happens if I need to carry out repairs in a place which is outside the city I’ve subscribed to the car from?
- Will the leasing partner ORIX/Myles provide roadside assistance as well?
- How do I get reimbursed for roadside assistance?
- Are towing and roadside assistance charges included in case of accidents ?
- What services are covered by roadside assistance(RSA)?
- What should I do in the case of accidents involving third party damage, or bodily injury to a third person, or causing the death of a third person?
- What happens in case the car gets stolen?
- What condition do I need to return the car in?
What not to do
- Are there any restrictions to where I can travel?
- Can I use the car for rideshare services?
- Can I carry my pet in the car?
- Are there any restrictions on the number of passengers?
How much is the fare for Gujarat cities?
You can pay a monthly subscription charge of Rs 14,463 for a Swift Lxi in Delhi for a period of 48 months. If you subscribe to a Swift Lxi car for 48 months, you will have to pay Rs 15,368 in Mumbai, Rs 15,196 in Chennai, Rs 14,665 in Ahmedabad and Rs 14,691 in Gandhinagar. When the subscription expires, you can upgrade it and buy another car or buy that car again at the market price. Gujaratis may also like this feature.