Army Public School Recruitment for PGT, TGT And PRT Posts, 8000 vacancies of teachers in Army Public School, last date to apply is 20th October
This is a great opportunity for you if you want to be a teacher. PGT in 137 Army Public Schools in the country. Vacancies have been created for about 8000 vacancies of PGT, TGT and PRT teachers. If you have not applied for this job as soon as possible, the last date to apply for it is October 20. You can apply online for these vacancies.
Army Public School has conducted recruitment for teachers. The Army Welfare Education Society has called for applications for vacancies of teachers for 8000 posts by October 20. Candidates will be screened online. Candidates for the screening test can register by visiting the official website http://aps-csb.in. Must have at least 50% marks in B.Ed / two year diploma and graduation. Candidates applying for TGT post should have at least 50% in B.Ed and Graduation.
Date for online registration::
The https://www.rojgarupdates.in/2020/10/8000-vacancies-of-teachers-in-army.htmlast date for online registration is October 20, until 5 p.m. Admission card download date – 04 November, online exam date – 21 and 22 November 2020, result – 02 December 2020. It is not mandatory for the candidate to pass CTET / TET to appear in the online screening test for this recruitment.
Age up to 40 years and retirement will be counted at 57 years. For selection from 8000 posts under this recruitment, candidates will have to go through a three stage process and these stages will be… screening test, interview and assessment of teaching skills. Selection will be made on this basis.
- Post Graduate, B.Ed. With 50%
- Graduate, B.Ed. With 50%
Total Vacancy: 8000 (approximately)
- Exam Fee: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- For Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years
- For Experienced Candidates: Below 57 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for Army public school Teacher recruitment
- (a) Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- (b) The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are
- Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the
- purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- (c) After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents :-
- (i) Photographs and signatures
- (ii) Proof of date of birth
- (iii) Certificates of academic qualifications.
- (d) Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that registration is successful.
- Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- (e) A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the
- exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portal http://aps-csb.in
- (f) Candidates would be able to take mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure.
- A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 04 Nov 2020 to 13 Nov 2020.